Please review the Agreement before you purchase or download any Items.
Basically, you can do whatever you want with them. Even for commercially use. But please set a link to https://artenpik.com.
If you purchase an Extended License, the following terms apply:
You have rights for royalty free use of our resources for any or all of your personal and commercial projects.
You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty free in any or all of your personal and commercial projects.
You are not required to attribute or link to Artenpik.
Artenpik will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
You do not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party.
For any resalable web applications or software programs, you should not include our graphic resources as an additional attachment. This will be considered as a redistribution of our resources which is forbidden by us.
1. Portions of some Items may be governed by an open source software license such as the GPL (GNU General Public License). In these cases, any portions of Item not governed by an open source license will be covered by this license. You will have to review the terms of the applicable open source license to determine the requirements applicable to those portions of the Item.
2. If you breach any of the terms of the Agreement, the license can be terminated, in addition to Artenpik SAS’ other rights at law and/or equity. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it. Artenpik SAS shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of a breach.
3. If you create the End Product for a client, your client must comply with these License Terms.
4; This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Artenpik SAS, concerning your use of the Item. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that part of the Agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. If there is an inconsistency between the terms of the License Terms and the TOS, the License Terms will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
5. Artenpik SAS’ failure to assert any right or provision under this License shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
6. All Items are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Artenpik SAS does not warrant that the Item, Artenpik SAS websites, or other materials or services (“Artenpik SAS products or services”) will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the Artenpik SAS Products or Services is solely with you.